Influence Digital Are Hiring! Apply for Our Paid Social Specialist Role Today
Are you a paid media enthusiast? Could you help us deliver best-in-class paid social strategies, and drive stellar results for our campaigns? If so, we’re welcoming you with open arms to join our London-based, award-winning digital marketing and social media agency.
What’s Influence Digital All About?
- We specialise in a variety of sectors, including film, music, NPO’s, technology, education, entertainment and lifestyle. We don’t do boring.
- Our clients range from start-ups to global entities, including Entertainment One Films, The Prince’s Trust, Faithless, Strawberries and Creem, Sony Music and BMG.
- We connect clients to their most valued audiences through bespoke social media and mobile-first digital marketing strategies.
What’s A Typical “Day In The Life” Of A Paid Social Specialist?
As a Paid Social Specialist, you will…
- Proactively manage and optimise multiple campaigns, and report accurately on campaign performance.
- Contribute to paid strategic direction on multiple accounts, working closely with all teams across the agency.
- Deal directly with clients on a daily basis, helping to build strong relationships and being a source of knowledge.
- Audience development across different campaign objectives.
- Investigate campaign and market trends, conduct competitor analysis, and provide campaign insight.
- Provide support on new business pitches and proposals.
- Work with cross functional teams.
- Training and career development.
What Skills Do You Need?
- 1-2 years of experience running paid social marketing activity across the key social and digital channels, such as Facebook, Google, Youtube and Twitter.
- Experience with Facebook Ads Manager.
- Google Ads and/or Programmatic experience is desirable, but not essential.
- Good understanding of tagging and tracking pixel implementation.
- Confident and presentable at client meetings; able to discuss campaign performance and recommend strategies.
Do You Fit The Bill?
Are you analytical and data-driven? Do you have a passion for data and the ability to derive insights that improve results? Are you organised? A problem-solver?
We’re on the quest for someone who is eager to learn, adapt and contribute innovative ideas to the department and wider agency. This role is perfect for someone who has just begun their career in paid social, and is looking for a culture where they can progress in this area, as well as bring their ideas to life for our exciting range of clients.
Where Will You Work?
We provide a dynamic, flexible approach to suit our staff’s working needs, allowing team members to work remotely or attend our modern, dog-friendly (!) Second Home office in Clerkenwell.[Influence Digital: Our Second Home]
Our Company Perks
👋 Introducing, our fun, energetic and constantly growing team![Influence Digital: Summer Party 2021]
- Our Monday-Thursday hours are 9:30am-6pm, so wave goodbye to crazily early starts, and on Fridays we finish at 5:30pm.
- Every Wednesday is ‘Wellness Wednesday’, meaning a 3:30pm finish – you can spend the afternoon focusing on your wellbeing.
- Your birthday is given to you as a holiday day.
- We work hard, play hard. Joining our team means regular drinks at our local pub, as well as fun-fuelled company socials.
If we’ve caught your attention and you think you could be an ideal candidate – don’t hesitate to apply by sending your CV to [email protected].
For more information, check out our LinkedIn ad: https://bit.ly/3abMhAV.
We look forward to hearing from you! 🙌