We’re hiring! Apply for our Design Internship Today
We are looking for a creative and talented Design Intern to join our London based, award winning digital marketing and social media agency! The role is a six-week fast-track internship to a full-time role and we’re looking for the right candidate to start immediately.
Here’s what you need to know…
What is Influence Digital all about?
- Our social media and digital marketing agency company specialises in a variety of sectors, including travel, film, music, entertainment and lifestyle.
- Our clients range from start-ups to global entities including Ministry of Sound, Realme UK, Entertainment One Films, and many more.
- We pride ourselves in connecting clients to their most valued audiences through bespoke social media and mobile-first digital marketing strategies.
2020 Vision. This is our Lockdown Story. What’s Yours? pic.twitter.com/gbWFDqVlyA
— Influence Digital (@InfluenceDGTL) September 10, 2020
What are the key tasks and responsibilities of a Design Intern?
- Designing social first content for clients in a range of industries, from music and entertainment to mental health and education, with a major focus on Sony Music & Ministry of Sound.
- Supporting the creative department in new business pitches.
- Keeping up to date with design trends and what is happening in digital, and sharing your own innovative ideas with the creative team.
Take a look at some more of the amazing work we have done for Ministry of Sound, which you would get the chance to be involved in:
- Bringing the warehouse rave into everyone’s homes through weekly playlist updates – https://www.instagram.com/p/CI-84N1BjYg/
- A recap of 2020’s biggest moments – https://www.instagram.com/p/CHa3B3EJCB4/
- Saying hello to 2021 – https://www.instagram.com/p/CJf4waDAuez/
What skills do you need?
- You must be a wizard at Adobe After Effects, Premiere Pro & Photoshop and have examples of your work (links or a portfolio are both accepted!)
- You should have a keen interest in and understanding of social media, including specific platforms (TikTok, Instagram, Facebook etc.)
What are we looking for?
- We accept entry-level/graduate candidates with the skills stated above.
- We want a candidate that is creative, motivated, confident with sharing ideas and a team-player, as our company believes that ‘we’ is more powerful than ‘I.’
- We are keen to encourage interest from people with diverse backgrounds and varied life experiences.
Where will you work?
- You will be working remotely.
- Due to the current climate with COVID-19, we have had to leave our office. However, we’ve managed to stay connected and will make sure you’re welcomed into the team – even if our drinks are currently virtual!
Other perks of working for Influence Digital:
- Our Monday-Thursday hours are 9:30am-6pm, meaning no crazily early starts, and on Fridays we finish at 5:30pm.
- Every Wednesday is ‘Wellness Wednesday,’ meaning a 3:30pm finish – you can spend the afternoon focusing on your wellbeing, whether that means going for a stroll, reading a book, making your favourite cocktail, or whatever helps you to relax your mind.
- Your birthday is given to you as a holiday day.
- We have drinks every Thursday, where you will get to know our fun, energetic and constantly growing team!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or DM us links to your work to register interest. We look forward to hearing from you 🤩
Finally, for our previous #SocialShort, click here.